Reddit is such a well and powerful source for discussing ideas and spreading the words about your products, posts, and Company data. Many business people, influencers, and affiliates try to add concealed ad campaigns to their posts and comments to increase traffic and generate inbound links on the popular online platform. However, moderators regularly remove user advertisements from Reddit. For violating the laws of content publication, this happens. There are thorough guidelines on how to post on Reddit and after some days edit the title and post without danger of removal. It will help you in improving your brand by Reddit upvotes.
How to Post On Reddit Using Reddit Website And Reddit App
The following guidelines and steps will help you make a post and edit the post title after some days on Reddit, on both the Reddit website and app platforms. If you are new to the website and are ready to quit snooping and start adding to the discussion.
- It’s time to open your browser of choice on your Mac or PC. Then, visit the Reddit site.
- You should sign in to your Reddit account if you haven’t already done so. You’ll be sent back to the main page.
- Get to know the subreddit that you want to post in. You can get there by typing in the “reddit.com/r/cryptomoonshots” URL, or you can use the search box at the top to find the subreddit.
- Create a post by clicking “Create Post” at the top of the subreddit’s head.
- Choose a title and start writing your post. To send, click “Post.”
- Make sure you have the Reddit app on your Android or iPhone.
- It’s time to open the app and sign in with your Reddit account credentials. To do this, tap the profile icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to the subreddit you want to post in. Subscribe to the subreddit by tapping the icon underneath the circles and squares. Otherwise, use the top search bar to find it.
- To start a new post, click the pencil icon in the bottom-center.
- To add a piece of content, click on the icon of the type of content you want to add.
- Create a title for your post, and then write or add your multimedia content to the post itself.
- Tap “Post” in the top-right corner to finish.
How To Edit Post If Need to Chane Title Or Post
Do you know that on Reddit you can make changes to your text posts and comments? It’s true, though, that you can only change the content of a post and not its title. When you make changes to something, an asterisk will show up next to it to let other Redditors know that it has been changed.
- Make sure you have the Reddit app on your smartphone or tablet to use. The icon for Reddit looks like a white alien on a button that is orange and white. Is on your Apps list.
- It’s on the bottom-right of the screen. You can tap it. This button is on a bar in the lower right corner of your screen. It will take you to your profile page now.
- Tap the POSTS tab. It’s in the upper-left corner of your profile page, next to your name. To see all of your own text and link posts, click this tab.
- Tap the text that you want to change. When you find the post you want to change, scroll down until you find it. Then, tap the post to open it on another page.
- Click on Three dot icon. Click on it. This button is on your screen in the upper-right corner. In a drop-down menu, you’ll be able to choose what you want to post.
- When you get to the drop-down menu, click Edit. A picture called Android7edit.png is at the top of the menu. This option is next to it. It will open the post in editing mode when you click on it.
- The text in your post should be changed. You can change parts of your post’s body text, or you can delete all of it and start over.
- Tap the button that says “Post.” Among the options on your screen, this one is written in blue letters in the upper right corner. It will save the changes you made to your post, and it will put the new version up.